I adore the show Pushing Daisies. (I've posted a trailer for the show below so that you can get the basic plot lines.) I think this show is like a piece of art. It is so witty and just gorgeous to watch. Everything is shot very bright and hyper-real. (Like the episode where a Robin Hood type character's office is done completely in forest green with a woodsy motif.) It is completely quirky and yet very touching and funny. And, unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it is going to be canceled which makes me very sad.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
pushing daisies
Posted by Mickie at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so funny. We were trying to watch the episodes online last night because our friends just told us what a gem this show was. And described it exactly as you did....
I couldn't watch it online. But I'm hoping to catch up soon. I'm excited now for a new show!!!!
As I've looked around a little more, I've found out that the show has been canceled already...argh! And I guess they have 3 more episodes that they are holding and aren't sure if they are going to air...argh! This is sadness...
Post a Comment