My car sat for an entire month while I was in Montana. I found this great spot on a side street where it didn't have to be moved. BUT...it was under a tree that was intent on dropping goop and leaves. So I had to take it to a real car wash place...where they cleaned and waxed it by hand. It took them 1.5 hours to get all the crud off! I tipped the guys working on the car well!!
The men scrubbing away!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A bath for my car
Posted by Mickie at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you use a parking lot with your new apartment? Just thinking of all those airplane trips you will be taking...
I have a pass that let's me park on the street for an extended period of time...so hopefully it will be ok for my trips to MT! :)
Post a Comment