On MLK day, the LA County Museum of Art had a free admission day so I stopped in. Here are a few of my favorite pieces...
It's a good representation of what Rorschach cards actually look like...and it's about 20 feet tall.
A group of street lights that kind of morph. It reminded me of Narnia and the street lamp when the children first arrive.
I thought this slightly impressionistic painting of Jesus to be interesting.
My favorite piece at the museum. It's a bowl of raspberries with a little flower coming out of it. I just thought it was super cheery.
This was a fascinating little display. I guess the original painting of this saint had been lost and so people had been trying to make duplicates for centuries...
Friday, January 30, 2009
LA County Musuem of Art
Posted by Mickie at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment