Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The National Aquarium

If you are ever in Baltimore, you MUST visit the National Aquarium! I could not stop saying "Oh...my....gosh..." the entire time. Incredible stuff!


Stingrays...HUGE stingrays.


I went to the Aquarium with a fellow psychologist (Falguni) that works with me in West Los Angeles.


What is this thing? It was huge!


Coral...of all colors.


I took about a thousand pics while I was there. Again...what is this thing?!


Shark area....crazy!


The best part of the aquarium was the jelly fish area! I could have watched them move for hours!


Amazing colors.

2 comments:

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

everything just seems more vibrant than a "regular" aquarium. Very cool.

Ryan said...

Nice photos. I'm guessing from the photos the top "what is this" is some form of eel, perhaps in the moray variety.

And the second one looks like a variety of box fish.

Those are just my guesses.