I've got a couple more fun photos from my Fourth of July trip that I wanted to post...
A small portion of the BOAT LOAD of fireworks the nephews set off.
It's not the Fourth of July without sparklers.
With the nephews at the shooting range.
They start 'em young with the whole shooting thing in MT. That is a semi-automatic pistol that Derek is shooting. My other nephew Austin is 11 years old and has amazing aim...like he'll be able to hit 6 targets in a row!
My turn with the semi-automatic pistol.
With our 3-D glasses at Ice Age. Every time I see this photo I laugh at my newphew Derek throwing a gang sign...lol.
My parents and I took a drive over the Beartooth Pass in the Rocky Mountains.
There is a great overlook pull-out on your way up the mountain that everyone stops at. (Both for the views and to recover from car sickness from the winding roads!)
Snow on the ground in July.
Stunning!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Fourth of July
Posted by Mickie at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment