Monday, July 7, 2008

A challenge

My friend Ryan left me a little challenge on his blog.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok...so here are my 7 facts:
1. My first kiss did not happen until I was 24 years old. I was a very late bloomer in the whole dating area.
2. I am really fascinated with UFOs, time-travel, and black holes. One of my favorite movies of all time is Contact which touches on all of these.
3. At various times in my life, I have had random men come up to me and ask me on a date. The last episode of this happened a couple of weeks ago when I was attending a show at the Guggenheim. I have to be honest and say that this makes me very happy.
4. The thing I am most passionate about is attempting to truly live out Jesus' teachings about the Kingdom of Heaven (e.g. how to essentially make heaven present right now by being selfless and letting "love your neighbor as yourself" rule all.)
5. In high school I was involved in everything. I played volleyball, basketball, and ran track. Was in the school play. Sang in the choir. Was involved in student government. Won prizes for my art. Took piano lessons. However, my school was very small (my graduating class only had 4 people in it) so I'm not sure that all that activity is really as impressive as it sounds.
6. When I lived in Europe for 2.5 years I visited a different country almost once a month. My very favorite place was Cinque Terre in Italy which has blue, blue water and great views of the Mediterranean.
7. I currently am addicted to my step aerobics class. I go three times a week and think about the class in between sessions.

I'm not sure if anyone will do a 7 Facts challenge with me....but if you do it on your blog...please let me know! :)

0 comments: