Thanks everyone for your well wishes for my interviews! They both went well. Although the Cedar-Sinai one had some really tough questions in it...so I'm hoping I did good enough on those questions!
Also...here's Richard (aka Rick), the person that I went on my date(s) with. We had a great time getting to know each other and are looking forward to continuing to see where things might head when I move to LA (well, hopefully move to LA!). 
Also while I was there I got to see my friend Carrie's new baby that she adopted from Ethiopia. (Check out her blog to the right!) I completely forgot to take a photo though! I was too busy hearing all about their trip to Africa and watching their new little one wander around the backyard!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Back from LA
Posted by Mickie at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mickie:
I think you look amazingly wonderful in this picture.
Post a Comment