No matter your political views, you've GOT to admit that Jon Stewart is hilarious! I have become addicted to going online every night and watching the recap of his show. I even got myself tickets to go see a taping of his show in NYC (the first available day was in August!).
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Jon, you are a hottie.
Posted by Mickie at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So you got tickets. That is the plural of ticket. Yet you only take up one seat. So need someone to join you? Cause I would seriously consider a trip to NYC for time with you and Jon.
If I would have known...I would have got more!!! No, I only got one ticket because I figured that no one else would be able to get away for the day mid-week! Argh. And I just looked and now the next available ones aren't until September 17th so I can't even reschedule.
Dang. You should always get an extra ticket for things like that... you could take a date, scalp it, or donate it to some unemployed friend of yours.
Post a Comment