I did not fly to Cleveland for graduation. Instead, I drove 8 hours there and 8 hours back. I usually can handle about 3 hours in the car by myself before I begin to go bonkers, but I did massively better this time around--all because of my iPod. Before I left on the trip I downloaded a variety of podcasts...mostly on world news events, short stories, topic in art, science updates, and Christian-type stuff. The most fascinating thing I listened too was this:
http://www.thislife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?sched=1242
It is an analysis of why the mortgage loan crisis occurred. The podcast is of a show on NPR called This American Life. It was completely riveting...so much so that I actually listened to it twice. You can listen to it too if you'd like...just click on the little full episode audio symbol on the website. You don't even have to have an iPod.
Monday, May 19, 2008
I heart my iPod
Posted by Mickie at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment