I traveled to Cleveland again this weekend. But this time for a wedding and lots of socialization with friends!
The main reason I was in town was for the nuptials of Mike Davis and Christina Carelton, friends from church in Cleveland. They had a terrific Germany theme to their wedding reception, thus the above photo was taken. Good times.
I also got to spend some quality time with a few of us who had recently graduated. We spent the afternoon at a lakehouse on Lake Milton in Ohio. The view was peaceful and relaxing and it was terrific to debrief about the graduation weekend.
I also got to spend time with a ton of other people...who I didn't take any photos with. All weekend I felt so blessed by the friends I had made while living in Cleveland! I have so many people that I miss (and am going to miss even more once I move to Seattle!).
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Cleveland redux
Posted by Mickie at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love that your dress perfectly matched the hat! That wedding looked so fun!
Post a Comment