I took a little quiz (thanks to my friend Malcolm and his blog) about what time of day I am. I came up as 6:49am...which I thought was hilarious because I haven't been up at 6:49am in a very long time. The description sounded like a was a really peaceful person and I liked that idea (although I'm really not!) so I thought I'd post my results. 
You're the time of day right around sunrise, when the sky is still a pale bluish gray. The streets are empty, and the grass and leaves are a little bit sparkly with dew. You are the sound of a few chirpy birds outside the window. You are quiet, peaceful, and contemplative. If you move slowly, it's not because you're lazy it's because you know there's no reason to rush. You move like a relaxed cat, pausing for deep stretches that make your muscles feel alive. You are long sips of tea or coffee (out of a mug that's held with both hands) that slowly warm your insides just as the sun is brightening the sky.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The Time of Day I Am.
Posted by Mickie at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay, so I just did this and am the same as you!!! Aren't we really different in our myers briggs and stuff? Well I guess we have the math in common but I think I'm more of a morning person than you are....
Fun quiz, I love stuff like this especially if it distracts me from work!
i took the quiz but they wouldn't let me put it in here so i posted it in my myspace profile so look at it it is awesome
ya... weird. I took this quiz and it also claimed I was 6:49am. I wonder if they have five categories and just kind of put people into them according to a few common answers. I don't know.
desi chase
Desi--
I'm so happy to see that you are reading my blog...I've been wondering if you've been checking in! :)
Carrie-
I agree...I'm not sure what I answered that made me come up as that time. I definitely see you more in the description of 6:59 than I am. I must have been in a strange mood when I took it!
Dov-
I have to agree...your description is awesome!
Post a Comment