I haven't heard anything from the post-doc so I'm taking that as a sign that I didn't get it. They haven't even checked my references.
However, I'm feeling really, really peaceful about it. Almost happy. I think the position would have been challenging and a bit beyond my current skill set, and it's a relief to realize that I'm not going to have to face another really stressful year of professional growth.
At the same time, I still have nothing lined up for next year, and there is part of me that is worried about that. But ultimately I am a raging optimist...which means that I am positive that all will be fine in the end.
Friday, April 11, 2008
the latest
Posted by Mickie at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't have anything lined up for next year either. We could pick some random band, and follow them around like Grateful Dead fans. What do you think?
I like this idea! I want to follow a band where I can wear lots of flowy clothing...like I'm a hippie.
Post a Comment