I heard from the post-doc today. I officially did not get it. They at least called to tell me, and they apologized for the mishap with the email. They said that they basically had a perfect candidate apply this year so they had made the decision pretty early on that they thought they would hire the person. So anyway...the saga is over...
I'll keep you posted on other future job prospects!
Monday, April 14, 2008
the final word
Posted by Mickie at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
man, Im bummed you didn't get it. I was hoping you'd move to Seattle so we could could be friends in real life... sounds like you kept a really good attitude through it all. Are there any other Seattle jobs you're considering?
desi
I'm definitely moving to Seattle! Even if I've got to work at Starbucks! So we will be friends in real life soon! :)
Wow, starbucks? You must really love Seattle (:
Do you know when you might come?
Post a Comment