I had the second interview this evening for the post-doctoral fellowship. I felt that I was on my A-game during the interview. I felt confident, felt like I gave solid answers to the questions etc. However, I got a queasy little feeling at the end that maybe the interview was just a formality and they already had one of their interns lined up for the position...although maybe I'm just being a little paranoid. They said that they'll let me know on Friday what they decide.
I feel really at peace though about the whole thing. I have no clue what is going to happen, but I feel that I did my best...and that's the only part of the process that I have any control over. I'll keep you posted!
Monday, April 7, 2008
The second interview
Posted by Mickie at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment