
So here's my big mess of stuff...the move in went well...although it rained like crazy the whole time...
Friday, August 10, 2007
all my belongings
Posted by Mickie at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A few photos and blips about what I'm up to.

So here's my big mess of stuff...the move in went well...although it rained like crazy the whole time...
Posted by Mickie at 8:55 PM
7 comments:
Oh... where to begin??? Ahhhh! The place looks like its a nice one though. :)
Oh, you've accumulated alot of things over the years and I see you have the essentials as well. I like your new place. It looks clean and you'll enjoy the picture window. I'm happy for you.
This looks great from the picture you show. Do you like it? Is there room for visitors? I am so glad you are there. I was getting nervous you taking pictures while driving and all...
Did you actually pack the paper towels? As I'm pretty sure those are still legal to buy in New York.
Actually the paper towel looking things are actually toilet paper...and who knows if that's legal in this state.
And yes...there is room for visitors! Actually, as soon as my furniture situation gets more settled, I'll be putting a video tour of the place on the blog...
you should get a hammock the place would look great with a hammock
Post a Comment