Thursday, August 23, 2007

How do places like this stay in business???

I stumbled across the Poughkeepsie Kmart today. I decided to go in to get one of those things that goes in the microwave so that stuff doesn't splatter all over the place. I think they needed a store-sized one...the place was a disaster.

This was the school supply aisle...which I can understand being a little chaotic right now with everyone heading back to class...


but this was the shower curtain aisle...why are there pillows and towels all over the floor???


I couldn't even tell exactly what was for sale in the furniture department...was someone just gathering things to put on layaway or what?

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Looks like I would expect a Kmart to look after the zombie invasion. It is coming, be prepared.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

That school aisle was NUTS! This is why I stay clear of WalMarts and KMarts. They are disasters!!!! What exactly are all the workers doing?

Mickie said...

Ryan--Good point! I'll keep on my guard! BTW...has Invasion made it's way to you yet?

Mickie said...

quiet oasis--
I agree! What are they paying them to do!?

Anonymous said...

i think people were on their weed break and started playing with the stuff and then forgot to clean it up

Ryan said...

Nope, it is still a couple weeks until it is released over here. Takes a while for them to type the Korean on the bottom of the screen.