The road signs in NY are crazy. They seem to make it purposely confusing for those of us who do not know the area. For instance, I live on Rt. 9. However, I have come across a Rt. 9G, Rt. 9W, Rt. 9D. Plus there are bike routes also labeled as 9.

Today especially upset me, as I had to find find a building on yet another 9, but this one was particularly confusing. I needed Old Rt. 9N...Old and N. I was completely confused when I realized that this is what they meant:

I just ask that they would commit to a system...if you are going to go with random letters like G and D, then do it, but if your going to suddenly have those letters turn into directions...it's just disorganized! But I will figure this all out eventually! Oh, and for those of you concerned with all the pictures from the car...I did stop the car to take these. :)
2 comments:
At least you don't live where the streets have no name. Although I hear you can sometimes find Bono wandering lost there.
it is to confusing write to the city and demand your money back
Post a Comment