I saw Giada de Laurentiis, of Foodnetwork fame, again. However, this time it was in a format where I was expecting her. The Festival of Books at UCLA was this weekend, and Giada has published a new cookbook. She was at the event being interviewed about her life and how she got into cooking. Her father is a famous movie director, she grew up in Rome, and she's got a BA from UCLA in athropology...who knew! At one point she introduced her husband (wow...cutie) and brought her one year old daughter on stage (wow...cutie!). 
On stage, appropriately dressed for the cool spring day...and looking at tiny as ever.
The sea of booths and people at the Festival of Books.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Giada...my new best friend
Posted by Mickie at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh my gosh. How totally cool. I'm so jealous of where you live for such great events! I love love love Giada. Her recipes are amazing. Would've loved to see her daughter and husband.
Post a Comment