For Easter I went to Victoria and Steve Smith's house. I know them through the Paschall's. Victoria is an event planner at Biola...and so you can see all the fun touches she added which show why she is so good at her job! (All photos were taken by Danny Paschall.)
The buffet. It was a potluck which can sometimes be sketchy...but this one was incredible. Lots of fresh ingredients and great flavors.
Even the desserts were great. These were Rosemary cookies. You wouldn't think of using this spice in a cookie...but yum!
I brought muffins and other baked goods from Cantor's which is a famous Jewish bakery in LA.
Victoria and Steve...they are newlyweds...
Victoria used an eclectic set of wine glasses for the event. Such fun to drink out of!
Carrie and I enjoying the porch.
After the meal we went back to Carrie and Danny's and had an Easter Egg Hunt with the kids.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Easter Loveliness
Posted by Mickie at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mickie, these photos are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. That last one could be in a magazine. Beautiful child!
You need to start posting MORE pictures!!! Also, I am loving the background to your blog. I'm off to change mine this week!
I agree with Quiet Oasis - More Pictures! That was my kind of buffet and fun dishes make the food taste better!
Post a Comment