Last night at about 9:30pm I went to my car, which was parked on the street, to get something out of my trunk. But...I couldn't find my car. I wandered around the street for about 45 minutes wondering if I was having an pre-Alzheimer's moment or if some thug had stolen my car. I called Christina (who I'm living with at the moment) and had her come home to help me look. In the end we decided it was gone. Shocked and kind of dazed, I called the police. When I gave the officer my license plate number, he said, "I have good news for you, we towed the car away because you were blocking a driveway." Oh...my...gosh...I cannot tell you the level of relief!
So Christina and I took a little midnight trip to the impound lot...$230 later...I had my car again.

Thursday, October 2, 2008
a little scare
Posted by Mickie at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, between this and your first earthquake - Darn!
At least you knew where your car keys were.
Post a Comment