I am unemployed at the moment, but my friend Christina has connected me to a little source of cash flow. I'm writing web content for a substance abuse treatment website. I get $20 a page, and write about 5 pages a day. (At least this week that's what I did.) Yay, for having friends who are connected to odd little ways of making money. (She is an editor by profession.)
I also got paid $150 to review a book that Routledge was thinking about publishing. The book was horrible. I saved the world from having to browse a terrible book, and made some cash in the process.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
a little cash
Posted by Mickie at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have another idea for $$. Remember that client I e-mail you about. Would you be interested in picking him up in 29 Palms and driving him to our LA offices? On Monday AM (of course)? What would you charge for the trip on top of mileage? If interested, e-mail me at schlegelmilch@gmail.com. With this case, there is always some randomness.
Stephan
Dang, I need a gig like that. I've been writing random crap on the internet for years, and have barely made ten dollars.
Post a Comment