I haven't seen any activity from the mouse. I'm assuming that it actually DID escape via the pipe area behind the toilet. I had the maintenance guys come into today and put the insulation back in the wall and (thanks to Carrie!) put in some brillo pads so that he can't return. I am planning on giving the bathroom a good scrubbing to get all the mousy germs out...but I think I'm finally safe again! (Even as I sit here writing this I have the bathroom door open...which hasn't happened since this whole fiasco started!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
From experience, just leave out a mouse trap. One of the old school ones (not the nifty "I have plastic on me" trap that you won't snap your finger with).
Mice love peanut butter or twix. Put some on the trap. If you have a mouse in the place, he'll come out to eat within a day or two.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in our houses (granted, they are larger than your apartment) we never just have ONE mouse. A buddy or two will follow. But if you haven't seen mouse droppings anywhere, then you might be pretty safe. :)
Just trying to help, friend!
I figure he discoverd you didn't have a motorcycle for him to ride, so he went off to find some other residence that would be more suitable for him.
Post a Comment