Friday, October 26, 2007

A couple other random things....

A couple weekends ago, I went to a fair with the Light family. Ben and Josiah got their photo taken with the gingerbread man. I love it!


Also...about three weekends ago I went with the Light family to Vermont (yes, it was beautiful). However, part of the directions to get to the house we were staying at were to take the next left "after the gorilla holding the volkswagon."


While we were in Vermont, we had a little party for Ben, who had just lost his first tooth. We all put on party hats and made s'mores around the fire. Good times!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

As one who has made money dressing up in costume while kids sat on my lap and got my photo taken, I can honestly say that gingerbread man could seriously mess up some young kids.