Sunday, October 7, 2007

The best mix tape ever...

The day after my defense, I took in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame located in downtown Cleveland. When you attend Case, you get free admission to the museum. I, unfortunately, never used my free admission privileges until now, and I feel sad that I didn't take it all in earlier! It was terrific. There is great memorabilia and lots of great documentaries to watch. When I left I felt like I'd had hours of listening to the best mix tape ever, only in three dimensions!

2 comments:

cbpaschall said...

I LOVED mix tapes! I guess the IPOD made those obselete but I still do have a few hidden away. I don't have a tape player though. That looks like so much fun and a great way to celebrate being DONE!!!

Ryan said...

Again, I say shame on you for never setting foot in this place before. I t would like being in Paris and never seeing the Louvre. How can someone let that happen?