
When I moved to Los Angeles, I had no idea that an old friend lived within a 10 minute drive of me. Kari and I worked at Black Forest Academy together. We've had a great time catching up over the last few months...but now her and her husband are moving to Oregon. Here's a couple photos of the beach party sending them off! (Oh...and the little girl is Kari's oldest...Ramie.)
I love that you can have beach parties here!
Kari's youngest kid--Rhoan...and Kari's mother.



I love how this photos embodies the chaos of kids.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Saying good-bye to Kari
Posted by Mickie at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since you worked at the Black Forest Academy, do you happen to know Troy Stuart? I believe his parents still live over there (in Europe).
Mmmmm...Troy Stuart doesn't sound familiar. He probably wasn't there at the same time as me.
Post a Comment