I did some touring this week of the Michael Jackson death chaos. I live near UCLA where MJ was taken after his cardiac arrest. You could hear the helicopters churning away. The crowd actually wasn't too bad when I went over. The most interesting thing they were doing was blaring MJ songs and dancing and singing along. Later that night I went past the house MJ was renting...which you couldn't approach because of road blocks...and then over to the big compound in the Valley where, I guess, several of the Jackson's live. 
Media outside of UCLA hospital.
See the helicopter on top of the hospital? That's the one that took MJ's body to the coroner. 
The ER at UCLA.
The media set up outside the Jackson family compound in Encino.
Sentiments left outside the Jackson compound.
Police guarding the compound.
Crowd outside compound.
Attempting to look somber.
My friend Mike also trying to look somber.
Someone entering compound... but didn't recognize them...
Signage and such...
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Michael Jackson
Posted by Mickie at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment