
I enjoyed a visit from my friend Beth this weekend. One of the activities we did was go to Point Dume...my favorite beach.
We saw dolphins raising...unfortunately it was extremely difficult to catch them in the photo...but they are there...somewhere in the background...
I love, love this lookout at Point Dume. I could sit there for hours (and actually have brought a book and sat for an extended period). You can see forever...and often there are dolphins and seals in the waters below.
Cactus starting to bloom.
La Conversation bakery where we met up with one of Beth's friends from undergrad.
Shopping on Abbot Kinney Road. I totally adore this store. It is a combination of vintage stuff with new. I would love a couple of these chandeliers in my home one day.
Being blown away at Venice Beach.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Beth Visits SoCal
Posted by Mickie at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I believe it might be time to start looking into plane tickets to come visit.....
Yes!! I will show you all the glorious beaches and you will get your fill of sea air!
Post a Comment