I got an offer today from Pacific Clinics, the place in Pasadena where I'll have to do some work with kids. This is good news because it means that I will have a job, at the least.
The VA did not call today, as promised. (I'm not sure why I even trusted that they would operate on the time line promised to me!) I left a message though with the chief of psychology letting him know that I'd received another offer, and that I needed to hear from them soon so that I could make a decision.
I told Pacific Clinics that I'd give them an answer on Monday. So I really, really need to hear from the VA on Monday. So the waiting continues...and I'm feeling kind of nerved-up about the whole thing. What do I do, if on Monday, no one from the VA calls? What do I do on Monday, if the VA offers me a position that I don't really want...do I take the Pacific Clinics job...but make a lot less money...or do I take whatever the VA offers me. Argh...I need to think through things this weekend...but I'm just hoping that on Monday the VA calls and offers me the job that I really want!
Friday, December 5, 2008
still waiting on the edge of my seat
Posted by Mickie at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment