Tuesday, November 18, 2008

White Trash Party


The day after Halloween my friend Shereen hosted a White Trash Party. I went as a pregnant woman.


Other costume entries included the popular white trash girl and the trucker white trash girl.


We love white trash!


For fun we played White Trash Scrabble. The rules: 1. The word must be spelled wrong. 2. You must use the word in a sentence with a southern drawl.

Example: QREL: "That was so QREL when Billy Jean asked Bobby to meet her at the Tasty Freeze and then she didn't show up."

Food for the evening included:
-Fritos with chili and cheese
-Tater tots
-Ruffles with sour cream and onion dip
-Pigs in a blanket (hot dogs wrapped in a Pillsbury croissant)
-Boxed wine

4 comments:

funkybear29 said...

that is hilarious you make a good white trash pregnant woman

ben said...

i will definitely have to try out White Trash Scrabble...hilarious...

Anonymous said...

I thought I was brave dressing up in hunting gear!

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

oh my gosh. you look hilarious!!!