Every year on Christmas Eve my family makes kabobs and my dad grills them up. It is a great family tradition, and kinda fun now that the nephews are old enough to help string the meat and veggies on the sticks. I think that unique family traditions are the best!
My nephew Derek surveys the pile of food.
Kabobs also make good swords.
My dad works hard at being the grill-master.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
kabobs
Posted by Mickie at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I think unique family traditions are the best too especially when they center around yummy food.
So I just assumed there would be frigid temps and snow in MT though in December. I was surprised to see your dad outside with short sleeved shirt on. Does the snow come later?
I think it's Global Warming or something...it was chilly there, but no snow on the ground...
Also, my dad wears shorts year around so you can't use what he is wearing as a barometer on the weather...lol.
Post a Comment