Today I got a haircut for $6.00. How crazy is that! It was done at the local beauty school. It would have been $4.00 if my hair wasn't so long. Once my girl finished the job, the supervisor came over and made just a couple more snips so I guess she must have passed. I'm actually very pleased with the results...especially for $6.00!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where's the picture of the fun haircut? Here in Bucharest Eric and Sammy pay $2.50 plus tip!!
I second Heather's comment! Did you do something fun and crazy or just a trim?
That price tag makes the OC haircuts seem like theivery! (don't know if that's a word, if not is makes my point).
I used to go to the beauty college in Arkansas for my cheap haircuts. It was hit and miss on quality. Glad you are happy with yours.
Post a Comment