Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fashionista Diaries

I found a new guilty pleasure. It's a show called The Fashionista Diaries. This reality show follows six people interning in the New York City fashion industry. Everytime I watch it I cannot believe that a part of the world really operates this way...catty, unreasonable, pandering to celebrity...

The most "fun" to watch is an intern named Bridget. She is almost a characture of someone in a movie. She is so much what you imagine the worst of the fashion industry to be, that she almost doesn't seem like a real person. Anyway...if you are looking for a new tv addiction, you should check out The Fashionista Diaries!




You can watch full episodes for yourself at abc.com. Launch the player, choose The Fashionista Diaries, and watch any of the 7 episodes that have aired thus far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gal on the front of Fashionista Diaries looks amazingly like you. I'll have to check out that show sometime.

Mickie said...

Thanks so much!!! :) Maybe I need to buy a beret!