So I officially finished my second week of work, which means that I'll get my first paycheck in 2 weeks. I've survived with about $150 left in my checking account. It doesn't get much closer than that!
My job has been really interesting so far. (And I've been flooded with new info...I feel like my brain is going to explode with all the new paperwork and procedures I've got to learn.) I've been out to see a couple of clients and it seems like we have a nice (although very sick) population.
I like the people I work with. I work most closely with the medical director of the program and then the 3 nurse practioners. I also have been consulting a lot with the psychologist (at a different site) who has my same position. Everyone has been super helpful and welcoming.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
end of my second week
Posted by Mickie at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment