I don't think that this was just because I was ravenous when I ate dinner tonight (at 9pm), but I just had the most incredible Greek food ever! It was at this Greek restaurant called Yanni in New Paltz, NY. The flavors were incredible...the pita was super-soft and chewy...the sauce for the pita was a red sauce which was really interesting and kind of addictive...the feta was the perfect amount of saltiness...and the salad had this spicy, oily dressing that was so yummy...even the french fries tasted kind of unique (kind of like In-n-Out fries if you've had those).
I haven't gotten to do a ton of eating out on my intern budget...and this meal just made me excited to make an actual salary next year so that I can try new restaurants. (One of my favorite activities in the whole world!)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Yanni
Posted by Mickie at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment