I have to say that being on my internship rotation treating postpartum depression has taught me how horribly difficult birthing a child can be. I saw someone today who needed 100 stiches after the baby was born. 100 Stitches??? What kind of craziness is that...it must look like a complete war zone down there. Ugh.
But I sure love holding all their babies once they come out! Maybe the best part of my job! :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
having babies
Posted by Mickie at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well, in case you wondered, ONE stitch caused me to not be able to sit comfortably for 2 weeks. No wonder the woman has ppd!!!! 100?!?! That makes me hurt.
Yeah, its hard enough just adjusting to having a newborn. When you throw in other issues.... I can't even imagine.
I'm glad you are there for them. What a blessed job.
Post a Comment