Sunday, January 13, 2008

prayer

Last week my close friends here in New York, Cyndi and Malcolm, found out that the 5 month old child that Cyndi is carrying has something wrong with it's lympatic system, and the child will die before being born. It is a difficult time as they pray for a miracle, yet also plan a funeral. They would covet your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mickie,
We are so thankful that you are there to help them through this difficult time.
Bless you,
Howard and Penny

cbpaschall said...

Please tell them I will be praying.

Anonymous said...

We prayed for baby light tonight at our Bible study. We were full of faith and prayed for a miracle.

Anonymous said...

MICKIE: As Penny said, it is really great that you are there to be with our family. Usually, Penny responds, bit I wanted you to know that I do really appreciate it and not just as the 2nd part of Penny responding.

Howard (Cyndi's dad)

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

I've been praying for healing.

I already saw one miraculous healing this year of a 2 year old who had stomach cancer and then it was amazingly GONE one day.

I'm praying that will happen in this situation.

Kristy